DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In IAMPERFECTFOOD SL we are committed to protecting your data, privacy and to inform you how we use the information you share with us.
I. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
We !! IAMPERFECTFOOD SL, with registered office at Consell de Cent 203 1.3 08011, Barcelona, Spain, hereinafter "I am Perfect Food" or "we". Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Personal information:
As you know the personal data refer to any information that can identify you directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes information such as email / postal code / contact telephone, among others. It could also include unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address, as well as the information we obtain from cookies.
Also, we can collect or receive your data through our website, mobile application, forms or pages on social networks, among others. That is, in some cases, you provide us with personal data directly (by writing us by e-mail or register for example) and in other cases we collect them (through cookies that help us offer you a better experience during your visit) to our platform, this includes that we can make some purchase suggestions, for example).
And of course, we also require your data to process, deliver and invoice the orders that you make us, if not we have this information, we could not make online sales, and in the end, it is something that we also dedicate ourselves to.
Also through this document, you assure us that the data provided is true and accurate and that you agree to notify us of any change or modification. Remember that any loss or damage caused to the platform, to the controller or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms of the platform, will be exclusively your responsibility.
III. Why do we collect your data?
- The registration to our platform:
- To be able to identify you as a user and give you access to current and future services, products and functionalities of our company.
- In addition to loyalty plans, offers, promotions and actions that we do as product delivery or free samples of our collaborators, invitations to events, marketing communications, blog, surveys and any action that allows us to generate a link with you.
- And, of course, to keep up with news. This includes that we can send you emails, alerts via SMS or notifications.
Legitimation: The need for the treatment for the execution of the contract that we subscribe between both parties, as well as your express consent for the sending of commercial communications and personalized offers.
- Those of the purchase:
- These data, which include the address, telephone, as well as bank details, are used to process your orders, manage invoices and deliveries of orders, as well as resolve possible incidents or doubts regarding your order.
- To notify you about when your products are close to your preferred or expiration date.
- To be able to charge your purchase. As you know, we use the online payment platform, Stripe, with them the numbers of the cards are encrypted, that is, they are converted into a code that can not be read or understood and then decrypted by "keys" stored in machines by separated. Therefore, neither Stripe nor I am Perfect Food are trained to store or access the user's credit card information. These data are verified by the issuing bank to avoid possible fraud and abuse. The Stripe online payment system is certified as a PCI Service Provider Level 1. This means that Stripe has the highest and most rigorous level of security, according to the certified auditor. Payment Card Industry(PCI) Security Standards Council, https://stripe.com/docs/security. In addition, the data entry process is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) -128 bits encryption technology, one of the most advanced and effective protection systems currently available, thanks to which, no third party will have access via Internet to this information regarding the bank details entered by the User @.
Legitimation: For the fulfillment of a contractual relationship: maintenance, compliance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship established between us, as well as your express consent for the sending of commercial communications and personalized offers.
- Sending e-mails:
We send you emails, with the intention of answering your questions, requests and any other request you may have. In the case you share your CV, which includes your personal data, it is important to tell you that they will remain in our database for future selection processes.
Legitimation: We require your consent to be able to answer you each time you make a query or request a vacancy.
IV. And for how long do we have them?
We would keep them whenever you want us to continue using them.
That is, until you explicitly request it from us by unsubscribing through a form.
V. With whom do we share your information?
In principle with those we need to offer you the service, this includes:
- Financial entities, logistics service providers, transportation and delivery.
- Outsiders that help us lead management, IT services, (for example, platform servers, hosting, database maintenance, etc.), as well as our software and applications that may contain your data. These, by the way, could be located in the United States of America or other countries outside the European Economic Area. However, we will ensure that all communication of your personal information that we make with them complies with current legislation.
- Our providers of digital services, as well as loyalty programs, CRM, web analysis and search engine, advertising agencies, marketing, digital media and social networks to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns.
SAW. Your rights:
In reality, at any time you can withdraw your consent for the use of your data (although we hope it does not happen)
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
How can you request these rights?
Through a letter addressed to the person responsible for processing the postal or electronic address (indicated in point I), indicating the reference "General Regulation of Personal Data Protection", specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can always file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Important: Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences of not doing so.
It requires a minimum age of 14 years, for the delivery of your personal data, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract our services.
The personal information requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide services, so if you do not provide them, we can not assist you, or provide our services (and believe us, which is the last thing we want).
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data and other information to our databases.